You Can Empower Your Child to Be Positively Powerful
- Increase your child's personal power, resilience, ability to remain calm when things get tough, and happiness.
- If your child is being bullied, empower your child in a way that will reduce the likelihood they will be treated badly and improve the effectiveness of their response if they are.
- If your child's school is not engaging in the actions necessary to stop the harm, and your child is not able to get this to stop on their own, gain insight into how to document the concerns and insist your school implement an approach that will stop the harm.
Embrace Civility LLC is Offering Two
Online Courses to Empower Parents
Some of you may want to learn more before you purchase. I have prepared Empower Your Child to Be Positively Powerful: The Ebook to give you an advance preview.Download this Free Ebook!
Empower Your Child to Be Positively Powerful
This course will
- Increase your understandings of your child’s brain, teen development, and trauma and toxic stress.
- Introduce seven research based strategies to increase your child’s personal power, resilience, ability to stay calm when things get tough, and happiness.
- Teach you how to empower your child to thrive and be happy and successful, even if they have experienced challenges.
This course has 9 modules that range from 12 minutes to 26 minutes, for a total of approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.
Introductory Price is $66.
Empower Your Bullied Child and Insist Your Child's School Stop the Harm
This is a combined course of both Empower Your Child to Be Positively Powerful and Empower Your Bullied Child and Insist Your Child's School Stop the Harm.
This course will provide you with insight into
- How to use the Be Positively Powerful strategies if your child is being bullied — to both reduce the potential they will be treated badly and to effectively respond.
- How to support your hurtful child to accept personal responsibility and remedy the harm — and to safety and effectively respond when your child witnesses such harm.
- Why what schools are doing is not working to stop such hurtful conduct.
- How to document your concerns and proceed in a manner that will require your child’s school to effectively intervene.
The first course has 9 modules that range from 12 minutes to 26 minutes, for a total of 2 hours and 45 minutes. The second course has 12 modules that range from 6 minutes to 22 minutes, for a total of 2 hours and 25 minutes.
Important note: The approach recommended in this portion of the course is grounded in U.S. law.
Introductory Price is $88.
Get Started Empowering Your Child Today!
Both Empower Your Child to Be Positively Powerful and Empower Your Bullied Child and Insist Your School Stop the Harm
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with the Empower Your Child course, let us know within the first 30-days for a full refund. No questions asked. Visit our Request for Refund policy here.
Be Positively Powerful
Be Positively Powerful is an approach for youth empowerment that is fully grounded in research on resilience and positive psychology. (This approach also works for adults!) There are seven Be Positively Powerful strategies.
Be Positively Powerful:
A Guide for Teens on Achieving Resilience and Empowerment
This book for teens presents insight into their brain development and the Be Positively Powerful strategies. The book then applies these strategies in situations where someone is being hurtful to them, They have been hurtful to someone, close personal relationships, social media use, and how to be a leader.
Be Positively Powerful:
Resilient When Things Get Tough
This book for pre-teens presents information on how their brain functions and the Be Positively Powerful strategies, then applies these strategies in hurtful situations.
Nice to Meet You
I am the director of Embrace Civility LLC. I have a background as a special education teacher of students with emotional challenges and was also an attorney. I currently focus on issues of youth who have experienced trauma, are neurodiverse, or have other emotional challenges. I also have worked for over a decade in bullying prevention. I am the author of Engage Students to Embrace Civility, Empower Your Child to Be Positively Powerful, and Empower your Bullied Child and Insist Your Child's School Stop the Harm. I also run a program that uses miniature donkeys for empowerment activities for young people called The Way of the Donkey.